Well, we have all arrived safely. Thanks to my Atiavan and some sweet old artistic soul beside whom I flew on the way down from Miama to La Paz, I never got as tense as I have been in the past. The last little leg of the flight was probably the neetest. There were lots of mountains to fly over, so I took a lot of pics for my Meow. I'll try to add one here in a few minutes.
Everyone in the group seems to be meshing well so far. I hope that the intention and unity forms soon as well I just finished Through the Eyes of the Deer on the plane. It was an interesting book, especially after having spent bits of this past weekend with Besty.
And speaking of this past weekend, airport security ate my pictures from Mark's and Constance's wedding. I hope someone will choose to share theirs soon. Constance really did look beatiful, and I thoroughtly enjoyed watching Christine let go of and enjoy everythig going on.
Typing on this is very difficult, but it will have to do for now. I can't get my phone to call out from here yet, so that's a struggle. Anyway, like I said, the group seems pretty cool so far, and I'm looking forward to our first day in the orphanage tomorrow. I'm afraid I'm gonna find one I want to bring back home with me. Already this thing is annoying me, so I'm going to sign off for now and write more when there's more than just boring strung out flights to talk about.
Peace, blessings,
Casie
trying this out - let me know if you can see it! love ya Mom
ReplyDeleteyayyyyy!!! finally got it to work!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it - that was a long haul!! Get settled in and will talk this evening. Neat picture. Tell Daniel I said hello!
Glad you made it meow. Picture looks pretty cool and glad everything went really spiffy for you. I was able to get the international calling; tried this morning but it went to your voicemail after only two rings. I'll try again here in the near future. In the meantime, enjoy yourself and have a ton of fun! Love you :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it there safely! Good luck at the orphanage!
ReplyDelete